One Piece: Grand World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This One Piece Site

Go down

This One Piece Site Empty This One Piece Site

Post  Wilder Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 am

This site is not like most RP sites. Many RP sites are based on creating a character and leveling them up with experience earned in the actual RPs. This site is more of a story based RP. On this site, people will indeed be creating characters and battling them against one another, but these battles will be based more on logic and creativity rather than on how many points of speed I have compared to you. There will still be some slight restrictions, but only to keep people from becoming powerful too quickly.

Another thing I must mention is that this site will be based in an Alternate Universe. (AU) As an AU, none of the characters from TV show or the manga will appear on this site. There will be new Admirals, Yonkou, and Shichibukai and, if you are strong enough, your characters may even become one of these.

I hope that you choose to stick around and RP with me and the others who will be coming to this site. Until then,

Wilder

Wilder
Admin

https://onepiecegrandworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum