One Piece: Grand World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Sense Courtesy

Go down

Common Sense Courtesy Empty Common Sense Courtesy

Post  Wilder Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 am

If you have ever been on any other forum-type website besides this one, I'm sure you know what I mean when I say no flaming, trolling, being-an-idioting, or any of those other ings out there. I'm a tolerant person for the most part, but I'm not going to have people being rude for the sake of being rude. If you start having any problems with someone, come to me and I'll look into it. But I will only act upon what I can see so make sure you have something.

While I do not approve of cursing of any kind, I will probably not call you out on it unless you do it constantly. And I know that I'm not the only one in the world who dislikes it. So watch your mouth.

Also, be careful what kinds of pictures you use for your characters and profile. Nudity will get you automatically banned. Technically, what classifies as partial nudity is somewhat relative to each individual, but I will deal with something if I think it is too revealing.

As for banning, like I said earlier, I am a pretty tolerant person. However, know this: if you do somehow manage to drive me crazy enough to actually ban you, it will almost certainly be a permanent affair. I'm not going to play around with you or treat you like a five year old. There will be consequences for your actions.

Lastly, I hold the right to change any of the rules at any time. These changes, should they be necessary, will be reported in the Announcements section.

Wilder
Admin

https://onepiecegrandworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum